Under today’s changing and competitive world conditions, company managers have started to prefer outsourcing services in the fields of accounting and financial affairs which needs to be performed legally to provide focusing the staff to the their areas of expertise. Our approach while presenting the services to our customers, providing proper services for their changing requirements in cooperation with them supplely.
Main Topics of ourAccounting ve Book Keeping Services
- Keeping legal books in accordance with Turkish Law
- Recording Cash, Bank and Check Account movements for activities to the accounting system
- Doing cash, bank, customer and seller account settlement with attesting
- Preparing financial statements and reports like balance sheet, income statement, cash flow table (Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual and Annual) etc. at the end of period.
- Services for fixed assets
- Accounting record and checking declarations
- Informing required tax declarations pursuant to Turkish Tax Law
- Opening transactions of corporate office, workplace and/or branch from Tax Offices, SSK and Regional Directorate of Labor
Please contact us if you have any question about Accounting and Bookkeeping Services for Turkey and quote request and have price offer.